How To Connect Galaxy Fit on Mobile
Hello guys, in this post we will show you how to connect Galaxy Fit to your phone. In addition to the steps to make the connection, you will also learn how to unpair Galaxy Fit for use on another mobile device.
Galaxy Fit is an excellent wearable for those who like to practice physical activities at home, at the gym, or outdoors.
Samsung’s smart bracelet collects user information when doing, for example, a walk, swimming, running, training, and various other activities. It also monitors sleep, heart rate, blood pressure, and more.
To make the connection between the bracelet and the phone, we will use the Galaxy Wearable, which is Samsung’s official app. In it, you can make a series of settings on the bracelet, activate alarms, receive app notifications, customize the display, etc.
We remind you that to monitor physical activities, you will also need to install the Samsung Health application on your phone, as it is the one who will collect data on all your activities. Now let’s get to it, follow the steps below to pair your Galaxy Fit.
How to connect Galaxy Fit with a smartphone?
To make the connection between the devices, you will first need to download and install the Galaxy Wearable app on your smartphone. After that, follow the steps below:
- Turn on Galaxy Fit by pressing and holding the Side button for a few seconds. If the battery is low, connect it to the charger and continue with the steps.
- Then a screen will appear, asking you to run the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.
- On your phone, open the Galaxy Wearable app (make sure the Bluetooth feature is enabled).
- Tap “ Start ” or drag the screen upwards and select your “ Galaxy Fit ” device (if the model of the bracelet does not appear, tap “ Mine is not here ” and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the pairing).
- A message will appear asking you to activate Bluetooth, then tap ” Connect “.
- A series of numbers will be displayed, check on the bracelet screen if they are the same, and if they match, touch “ Connect “.
- Pairing between the bracelet and the phone starts.
- When finished, tap “ I agree ” to accept the terms and move on.
- On the next screen, check the option ” Search backup ” (if you have already connected the bracelet to this phone) or ” Ignore for now ” to search later.
- After selecting one of the options above, tap “ Follow ” below to complete the pairing.
How to connect Galaxy Fit on another smartphone?
There may be situations in which users need to pair the bracelet on another phone, perhaps due to a problem with the current one or because you have just purchased a new one. See below for steps on how to connect Galaxy Fit to another phone.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app on the smartphone where the bracelet is currently configured.
- Click on the side menu and then tap ” Disconnect ” to remove the connection.
- On the new phone, install the Galaxy Wearable app and repeat the steps above to connect it.
Solve some related issues between connecting Galaxy Fit to your smartphone. Perform one solution at a time.
- Disconnect the bracelet and the phone, and then connect them.
- Disable the Bluetooth function of the cell phone, and switch on after a few seconds.
- Clear the application’s cache on the phone. Go to Settings> Apps> Galaxy Wearable> tap Storage and click ” Cache ” to clear.
- Disconnect (in the app) the cell phone bracelet and make another pairing.
If the problems persist, seek the authorized technical assistance nearest to your location.