How To Connect AirPods with Windows 10
See how to connect AirPods with Windows 10 in minutes. It took you a few seconds to pair AirPods with your iPhone and other Apple devices. Once connected to the PC, it will be possible to use the headphones even though it is far from the device it is paired with.
However, connecting AirPods to Windows 10 requires a few extra steps, but it shouldn’t take more than a few minutes for you to enjoy all of its sound quality.
Still willing to connect your PC to AirPods? Then just follow the instructions below to pair the two devices via Bluetooth. Next, we will teach you how to reconnect AirPods after disconnecting from the PC. Check it out soon!
How to connect AirPods on Windows 10 PC
See step-by-step to learn how to connect your AirPods for the first time with the computer or notebook running the Windows 10 operating system.
- On your PC, open the Settings application and choose Devices from the main menu.
- At the top of the Bluetooth page and other devices, click Add Bluetooth or another device.
- In the Add, a device window, click Bluetooth.
- Place your AirPods in the case and open the lid.
- Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start to
- pulse in white and release.
- Your AirPods should appear in the Add a device window.
- Click to pair and connect.
Reconnect AirPods after paired with the PC
After making the initial connection between your PC or laptop and your AirPods, you can reconnect your AirPods and your PC to listen to music, watch YouTube, videoconference, and so on.
- Go to the Bluetooth options screen and other devices in Settings.
- You will see all of your paired audio devices listed in the Audio header.
- Select your AirPods from the list and click the Connect button.