Instagram It has become one of the most used applications currently in mobile devices, This is because she offers a lot of tools that help entertainment. Where you can upload photos, videos, comment, upload states and, also, it is used today by a lot of public figures that attract even more attention from most users.
However, one of the drawbacks of this tool is that it is a little heavy and with time when we are storing more data in them, you can start causing slower device operations it starts to take up more space.
With this in mind, the most advisable thing, in this case, is to make a cache cleaning in the app constantly. This will help you free up some space and at the same time improve IG performance on the device
What to keep in mind before deleting Instagram’s virtual memory on your mobile?
It is important that before executing this cleaning process, some aspects that can be lost. And it is the same as it happens in the computers and web browsers when the cache is cleared or history is deleted it ends losing information or data stored on the computer.
Too open sessions are closed, reminders are removed, and quick access to some websites. In the case of Instagram, Something very similar happens when this type of action is carried out and which we must take into account. In this way, here we explain what happens when sand eliminates the virtual memory of the app.
All sessions will be closed
One of the consequences of executing cache clearing in IG is that you will close your app session or All sessions in case you have several accounts open simultaneously. Keep in mind that if you do not remember the password of some of them you shouldn’t perform this action until you have it remembered or changed since quick access will also be removed.
In such a way, every time delete these app elements You will have to access your email or user again with the access code to be able to log in to your account again.
Storage space will be freed
Despite having some drawbacks like the one mentioned above, this too brings with it some advantages. And is that every time we clear the cache of the application we achieve free space in device memory. This will bring some benefits, since we can have a faster smartphone and with better performance. Also, this will greatly influence the operation of the application, being much faster each time we use it.
Steps to clear the Instagram cache on Android and iOS easily and quickly
Having everything explained above and knowing what are the disadvantages and benefit of executing this procedure, then we can explain what they are the steps you have to follow to clear the cache, and that way I can free space on your Android and iOS device.
To do this simply follow the steps that we will teach you below:
If you are an Android user and have you noticed that your mobile device works much slower just like your IG app, then you can try deleting these elements of the app and that way starts Free more space in smartphone memory.
To do this follow these steps:
- To begin with this procedure we will have to enter the “Settings” of your Android device.
- Then we go to the section of “Applications”.
- Here you will see a list with all the apps that you have installed on the smartphone, in this case, we look for “Instagram.
- When we have achieved it, click on it and then press on the section of “Storage”.
- Within “Storage” we select the option of “Clear cache.”
- In the case of wanting to delete all data from the App and in that way free even more space, then we also click on “Delete data.”
On iOS (iPhone and iPad)
In case you are an iOS user and want to start deleting these items from the Instagram app on your device and that way Free up space and have better mobile performance.
You can start this process as follows:
- To start to enter the “Settings” of your device.
- Then select the tab “General”.
- The following will be to enter the “iPhone storage.”
- Here you will see a list with all the apps installed on your phone. In this case, we search and select “Instagram.”
- When you enter the application you will realize that unlike the Android operating system here the option of the clear cache. On the contrary, we found an “Uninstall application.” In this case, we must eliminate it.
- When it has been uninstalled from the computer, the next thing will be to re-enter the App Store and install it again. This will allow you to install it without any elements stored in it.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you!