Did you make a mistake when choosing your username in Clash Mini? You do not need to create a new account, because although the new Supercell game does not have an option to easily change it, there is a little trick you can carry out to change your name.
So you can change your username in Clash Mini
Before we explain everything you have to do, it is important to clarify that you have to link a Supercell account to be able to change your name, why? For the simple reason that you will have to contact Clash Mini support.
- First, you have to open the Clash Mini-game from your mobile device.
- Once you are inside the Supercell game, you must click on the small gear wheel (top right of the screen).
- A window called “Settings” will be displayed, within it, you must click on the blue button that says “Help and support”.
- Scroll to the top of the screen.
- Click on the first option of all, the one that says “Account”.
- Enter the section that says “Contact us”.
- Click on the option that says “Message Us”.
- Therefore, you must click on the blank that says “Enter your message”.
- And there you will have to put the following “I need to change my username to * the name you want to have * “. Remember that you must put the new username that you want your Clash Mini account to have.