In this particular post, I will show you how to bypass Symphony P8 Pro FRP Security lock without flashing the Stock Firmware or box. So there is no dead boot or IMEI Unknow risk.
Why would you Bypass FRP Lock On Symphony P8 Pro?
If you perform a Factory Data Reset on Symphony P8 Pro, all settings come back to the factory default settings.
Almost all files are removed, such as documents and downloaded applications. For those who have a Google Account set up on Symphony P8 Pro FRP is active.
Which means that after the reset, you’ll be required to sign in to the Google Account using the login name and security password.
For those who have many different Google Accounts set up on the Symphony P8 Pro, can sign in using any of the accounts.
The Benefit Of Symphony P8 Pro Frp File:
- No need to flash Stock Firmware
- No Imie Unknown Risk
- No dead boot risk
Symphony P8 Pro Frp File Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Symphony P8 Pro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- OS: Android
Download Symphony P8 Pro Frp reset File:
Requirements to flash Symphony P8 Pro Frp File:
- Supported Phone: Symphony P8 Pro
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Symphony P8 Pro Firmware Backup
Before going to install Symphony P8 Pro Frp File, you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Symphony P8 Pro Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Symphony P8 Pro Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Symphony P8 Pro Flash Tool this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Symphony P8 Pro.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Symphony P8 Pro.
Instructions to Flash Symphony P8 Pro Frp Unlock File:
1. Download Symphony P8 Pro Frp Unlock File zip file is given above and extracts it in your computer.
2. Download Symphony P8 Pro USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Symphony P8 Pro smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launch, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference, see the picture given below.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Symphony P8 Pro Android device to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed Symphony P8 Pro Frp File in your Symphony P8 Pro Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction Symphony P8 Pro Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Symphony P8 Pro.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Symphony P8 Pro must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.