In this particular post, I will show you how to bypass Symphony i10 FRP Security lock without flashing the Stock Firmware or box. So there is no dead boot or IMEI Unknow risk.
Why would you Bypass FRP Lock On Symphony i10?
If you perform a Factory Data Reset on Symphony i10, all settings come back to the factory default settings.
Almost all files are removed, such as documents and downloaded applications. For those who have a Google Account set up on Symphony i10 FRP is active.
Which means that after the reset, you’ll be required to sign in to the Google Account using the login name and security password.
For those who have many different Google Accounts set up on the Symphony i10, can sign in using any of the accounts.
The Benefit Of Symphony i10 Frp File:
- No need to flash Stock Firmware
- No Imie Unknown Risk
- No dead boot risk
Symphony i10 Frp File Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Symphony i10
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- OS: Android
Download Symphony i10 Frp reset File:
Requirements to flash Symphony i10 Frp File:
- Supported Phone: Symphony i10
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Symphony i10 Firmware Backup
Before going to install Symphony i10 Frp File, you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Symphony i10 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Symphony i10 Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Symphony i10 Flash Tool this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Symphony i10.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Symphony i10.
Instructions to Flash Symphony i10 Frp Unlock File:
1. Download Symphony i10 Frp Unlock File zip file is given above and extracts it in your computer.
2. Download Symphony i10 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Symphony i10 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launch, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference, see the picture given below.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Symphony i10 Android device to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed Symphony i10 Frp File in your Symphony i10 Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction Symphony i10 Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Symphony i10.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Symphony i10 must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.