In this particular post, I will show you how to Itel p33 plus FRP bypass with Itel p33 plus FRP reset file. We will flash a small FRP file there is no need to download Itel p33 plus firmware.
Why would you Bypass FRP Lock On Itel P33 Plus W6001?
If you perform a Factory Data Reset on Itel P33 Plus W6001, all settings come back to the factory default settings.
Almost all files are removed, such as documents and downloaded applications. For those who have a Google Account set up on Itel P33 Plus, W6001 FRP is active.
This means that after the reset, you’ll be required to sign in to the Google Account using the login name and security password.
For those who have many different Google Accounts set up on the Itel P33 Plus W6001, can sign in using any of the accounts.
The Benefit Of Itel P33 Plus W6001 Frp File:
- No need to flash Stock Firmware
- No Imie Unknown Risk
- No dead boot risk
Itel P33 Plus W6001 Frp File Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Itel P33 Plus W6001
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: SPD
- OS: Android 8.1
Download Itel P33 Plus W6001 Frp reset File:
Requirements to flash Itel P33 Plus W6001 Frp File:
- Supported Phone: Itel P33 Plus W6001
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Itel P33 Plus W6001 Firmware Backup
Before going to install Itel P33 Plus W6001 Frp File, you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Itel P33 Plus W6001 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Itel P33 Plus W6001 Drivers. The basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the SPD Upgrade Tool for as Itel P33 Plus W6001 Flash Tool procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Itel P33 Plus W6001.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Itel P33 Plus W6001.
Instructions to Install Itel P33 Plus W6001 Frp File:
- Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
- Install the SPD Download Tool.
- Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
- Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Itel P33 Plus W6001 Frp File, select it then click Open.
- The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
- Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
- In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you want to flash all files.
- Click the Start downloading button.
- You should see Waiting under the Progress bar.
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
- Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Itel P33 Plus W6001 Flashing With SPD Upgrade Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Itel P33 Plus W6001 Frp File.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of relevant data such as call logs, SMS, and other data; it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error When Flashing Itel P33 Plus W6001 Frp File: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI After Flashing Itel P33 Plus W6001 Frp File: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.