The new HONOR X10 Max smartphone has been officially presented. Here is the datasheet of the HONOR X10 Max and the technical characteristics of this smartphone.
HONOR X10 Max
Honor officially reveals his large devices: we are talking about the brand new X10 Max 5G.
The device has a giant LCD screen with 7.09-inch IPS technology in resolution FullHD +, thin bezels and a drop notch which conceals the front selfie cam.
The panel uses one RGBW matrix which improves brightness compared to traditional LCD displays, thus feeding 780 nits of brightness; it also complies with the HDR10 standard.
With his dimensions of 174.37 x 84.91 mm and a weight of 232 grams, the product is closer to the tablet sector than to the smartphone and without a doubt it is the largest smartphone on the market.
Hardware side, HONOR X10 Max 5G can count on the MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G (MT6873) octa-core SoC (4 Cortex A76 at 2.0 GHz + 4 Cortex A55 at 2.0 GHz and Mali G57 GPU) with support for 5G NSA / SA networks, accompanied by 6 or 8 GB of RAM and 64 or 128 GB of internal memory (expandable via microSD). Connectivity side, in addition to 5G networks, we find Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), GPS, GLONASS, A-GPS, BDS, NFC, OTG and Bluetooth 5.1.
As for the photographic sector, we find a triple rear camera and a single front: on the back the 48 MP main sensor takes place, flanked by an 8 MP wide-angle and a 2 MP macro; on the front, there is the single 8 MP sensor.
Do not miss the fingerprint sensor, as well as the port for the 3.5 mm jack and USB Type-C.
There battery which manages everything has a capacity of 5000 mAh and supports the 22.5 W fast-charge.
On the slope of software instead, the interface is present Magic 3.1 based on Android 10, obviously without Google services. We find the AppGallery on board with Huawei Mobile Services.
HONOR X10 Max: Technical Specification
- Screen: 7.09 ″ full HD + (1.080 x 2.280 pixels) 2.5D LCD, 96% NTSC color gamut, up to 780 nit
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873) 7nm octa-core
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4x | 8 GB LPDDR4x
- Memory internal: 64 GB | 128 GB; memory expansion via NM Card up to 256 GB
- Camera rear:
- 48 megapixels
- 2-megapixel depth
- Camera front: 8 megapixels
- Audio: 3.5mm jack, 1217 super linear stereo speakers, Smart PA, Huawei Histen
- Connectivity: 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with 22.5 W fast charge
- SO: Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1.1
- Other: fingerprint reader on the side, dual-SIM
Dimensions and weight HONOR X10 Max
- dimensions: 174.46 × 84.91 × 8.3mm
- Weight: 227 g
colours HONOR X10 Max
- Colours: black, blue and silver
Price and availability HONOR X10 Max
Honor X10 Max will arrive on the Chinese market in the coming days in three colours, black, blue and silver. Let’s see i prices, also for the Chinese market:
- 6/64 GB – about 270 dollars
- 6/128 GB – about $ 300
- 8/128 GB – about $ 353