Homtom S7 Key Features.
- Brand – HomTom
- Model – S7
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.25GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6737, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-T720 MP2, 600 MHz, 2-Cores
- Camera – 8 Megapixels with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- Memory – RAM- 3GB LPDDR3, 640MHz | ROM 32GB External Memory Supports Up to 64GB
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches IPS, LCD Display (1280 x 640 Pixels)
- Battery – Removable 2,900 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano + Nano), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Fingerprint
- Color – Black
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat
- I/O Interface – 2x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions –
- Weight – Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – Single 3GB/32GB
- More Feature – Plastic Body Design, LTE Cat4 150 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload, Loudspeaker, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, GPS, VoLTE Support, Tethering, Rounded Edges, Bezel Less Design, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, 18:9 Screen Aspect Ratio.
Homtom S7 MT6737M Android 7.0 Official Stock Firmware Flash Files.
Initial Steps to Install Android 7.0 Firmware on Homtom S7 MT6737M
How To Flash Homtom S7
- First, you need to download and extract SP flash tool and USB drivers.
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SP flash tool.exe
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool
- In download tab, click on scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone
- Power on the phone and enjoy
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.