- Name : Home Screen Photo Show
- Ver : v1.0
- Format : wgz
- Size : 128.37 kb
- By : Skunkkitalli
- Tag : Multimedia
- Supported Phones
- : Nokia Symbian^3 (S^3) Nokia N8, C6-01, C7-00, E7-00, E6, X7, 500, 603, 700, 701, 808
- Symbian S60v5 (S^1)
- Nokia 5228, 5230, 5233, 5235, 5250, 5530 XpressMusic, 5800 XpressMusic, C5-03, C6-00, N97, N97 mini, X6, Samsung i8910 Omnia HD, Sony Ericsson Satio, Sony Ericsson Vivaz
This app shows your photos on the home screen of your phone. First, the app must be installed on the home screen:
1. In the home screen select Options and Edit content. Please note that the menu command names are shown on your local language and they may vary on some phones.
2. After successful! Edit content selection, the widget placeholders are highlighted on your home screen. 3. Select an empty widget placeholder on the home screen and a pop-up menu will appear. Of you do not have any empty widget placeholder, you have to remove some of existing widgets)
4. Select Add content on the pop-up menu.
5. A list of applications will be shown. Scroll down the list and select this app
6. You will be asked to allow the app to access your phone data. Please allow the access.
7. Finally select Done. 8. Now you can click the installed widget to open the settings screen.