Format A Single Partition In Hisense C30 Lite using Hisense C30 Lite Secure Boot DA File. This is a step by step guide showing how to format a single partition of a Hisense C30 Lite using SP flash tool.
Why would I want to format a single partition on my Hisense C30 Lite?
There are different causes why one might want to format a single partition on a Hisense C30 Lite. One such example is when your device is FRP locked, all you need do is to format only FRP partition OR maybe you need to perform a factory reset but you are unable to boot into recovery mode for some weird unknown reasons, all you need is to format user data and cache partitions. The method below will show how we can do this.
Requirements to format one single partition on my Hisense C30 Lite:
- Supported Phone: Hisense C30 Lite
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Hisense C30 Lite Backup:
- First Create a copy of your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Second Make a duplicate of current Hisense C30 Lite Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Third backup Hisense C30 Lite IMEI NVRAM
Download Hisense C30 Lite Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Hisense C30 Lite Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Hisense C30 Lite VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
Hisense C30 Lite Secure Boot DA File Detail:
- File Name: S4 IX626B Boot DA
- Device Supported: Hisense C30 Lite
- Tool Supported: Sp Flash Tool
How to Format a Single Partition of Hisense C30 Lite:
1. The steps below explain how to format a single partition of a Hisense C30 Lite using SP flash tool.
2. Extract the content of the SP flash tool zip file and Launch SP flash tool.
3. Select the scatter file for your device by clicking choose besides the scatter-loading file’s dropdown bar.
4. In the windows that appear next, navigate to and select the Hisense C30 Lite scatter file.
5. You should now be taken back to the SP flash tool window, click on the Format tab.
6. Tick the checkbox beside “Manual format flash”
7. Open windows explorer and navigate to the location of the scatter file you selected earlier on then open it using Notepad++
8. Scroll down the contents of the scatter file till you get to the partition you wish to format [in my case, I’m trying to format FRP partition]
9. Input the values of Linear_start addr and partition_size into SP flash tool then Click on Start
Linear_start addr = Begin Address
partition_size = Format Length10. Power off the phone (with the battery in) then connect to the PC via a USB cord. Once successful, you should get a green tick.
11. Now you can boot up the Hisense C30 Lite.
- Once SP flash tool has detected your device, avoid disconnecting till the task is complete as this might cause the Hisense C30 Lite to go dead.
- If you accidentally selected “Autoformat – Format all”, your device will go dead and you’ll need to flash full Hisense C30 Lite stock ROM to revive the phone.
- Avoid using a random Hisense C30 Lite scatter file (even though its for your chipset) in Sp flash tool. Just because a scatter file is for your chipset doesn’t mean it contains the same partition info. Formatting with a wrong scatter file could result in more problems than you initially intended to fix.
- SP flash tool was created by MediaTek Inc. so credits to them for the tool.