A hard reset entails deleting all data such as SMS, contacts and also media saved in the TECNO Camon CM, it is basically the exact same concept as reformatting a hard drive. Pre-Installed applications and data on the TECNO Camon CM card’s storage card (such as a MicroSD card) will not be erased. A factory reset should be carried out with a warning because it effectively destroys all information saved in the TECNO Camon CM. Factory resets can correct many chronic performance problems getting stuck freezing and will not remove the TECNO Camon CM operating system.
On TECNO Camon CM, we have a factory data reset option in Settings which will appear to remove all the TECNO Camon CM data and reset all of the settings. This procedure is usually used if the TECNO Camon CM has a problem which is not solved using some other solutions, or if the TECNO Camon CM user wishes to wipe out their private information before selling the TECNO Camon CM. The “Factory data reset” option has no effect on the Info on the SIM card and the Sd card are usually not removed. When the TECNO Camon CM has been modded to a custom recovery, for example, TWRP that can custom install custom ROMs. Make sure to back up any kind of data as well as the stock ROM which is required.
How do I avoid the stress of factory reset protection when I need to do a factory reset
Navigate to Settings > Accounts and delete/sign out of the Google account associated with the device.
- How To Flash Tecno Camon CM Firmware Flash File
- How To Hard Reset TECNO Camon CM
- Bypass Frp Lock Tecno Camon CM Remove Gmail Account
- How To Root Tecno Camon CM Easily
- How To Unlock Tecno Camon CM Bootloader
- How To Install Tecno Camon CM ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How To Hard Reset TECNO Camon CM
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TECNO Camon CM. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result, your TECNO Camon CM will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
First method To Hard Reset TECNO Camon CM:
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the TECNO logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when Android Robot shows up.
- Now click the Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- Then choose “yes” and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done!
Second Methode To Hard Reset TECNO Camon CM:
- Switch on the mobile by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the next step choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Now tap Reset phone.
- At the end choose to Erase everything to launch the operation.
- Well done!