How to format Motorola Moto G10? Forgot the screen lock password? Go to this page and check out all the steps to unlock your phone. Formatting will remove PIN/pattern passwords, eliminate crashes, application errors, viruses, and free more space in internal memory.
Do before starting: Remove Google account and note login information (password and email). Check if the battery has more than a 20% charge. For safety, make a backup of your files.
Attention! This procedure will erase all data from your phone and there will be no way to recover it later.
Formatting the Motorola Moto G10:
- First, turn off your Moto G10 completely.
- At the same time, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button. Keep pressing the two buttons and release them as soon as you enter the “ Recovery ” screen (image 2).
3. In this screen, keep pressing the Volume button until selecting the option “ RECOVERY MODE ”. Confirm later by pressing the On/Off button .
4. On the next screen, press and hold the Power button and, without releasing it, click the Volume Up button.
5. In the Android Recovery menu, use the Volume Down button to navigate to the “ Wipe data/factory reset ” option. Then press the Power button to confirm.
6. In this other screen, select with the Volume knob the option “ Factory data reset ” and again confirm by pressing the On/Off button. Wait for the data to clear.
7. Back to the home menu, select the “ Reboot system now ” option, and press the power button to confirm.
8. Motorola Moto A10 will automatically reboot to start Android restore.
What to do now? Nothing, just wait for the “Hello” screen ( Hi there ) to display your Moto G10 again.
Redefining the Motorola Moto G10:
Follow the instructions below to reset the Moto G10 to its original factory configuration.
- With the phone turned on and unlocked, go to the “ Setup ” screen by clicking on the gear icon.
- Slide down the screen and look for the “ System ” option, click on it.
- Then tap “ Restore options ”.
- Tap “ Erase all data (restore to original setting) “. Please read carefully what will be deleted.
- Below, tap the “ RESTORE PHONE ” button.
- If there is a password set up, enter it now.
- Finally, tap “ DELETE ALL ” to complete the procedure.
Once the Moto G10 Android is restored, select your language and country, then tap “START” and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup.