Check out 3 simple methods to format the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G. Clean all files from Samsung Galaxy M52 5G and set them from scratch again. Remove the default password and resolve issues of slowness, memory full, and crashes. But before you start, follow some instructions below:
- Write down the details of the Google account that is linked to the phone and then remove it.
- Back up your files, transfer them to an SD card, PC or notebook.
- Check if there is enough charge in the battery, it is recommended to be above 30%.
After following the above instructions, please select one of the methods below to reset or reset your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G.
Method 1: Formatting the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G off/by the buttons (using a USB cable)
1. Turn off the phone and connect it to the computer/notebook using a USB cable.
2. Then press and hold the Volume Up and On/Off buttons until you enter the Android Recovery screen .
3. Unplug the USB cable from the phone and do the following steps: Use the Volume Down button to navigate to the “ Wipe data/factory reset ” option. After that, press the Power button to confirm.
4. On the next screen, now select the option “Factory data reset ” and, again, confirm by pressing the On / Off button. Wait to finish formatting the internal storage.
5. After returning to the main menu screen, select “ Reboot system now ” and confirm by pressing the Power button.
6. The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G will reboot and the restoration process will be completed in a few minutes, just wait.
Method 2: Formatting the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G on/with the screen locked
Follow the steps in this method if you are unable to turn off the phone to perform formatting:
- Turn on the Galaxy M52 5G, connect the USB cable to it, then plug it into your computer/notebook.
- Then, from the lock screen, press the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time.
- When it resets (the screen goes black), immediately release the Volume Down key and hold the Volume Up key, do this without releasing the Power button.
- Keep pressing until you see the Android Recovery menu.
- In the Android Recovery menu, use the Volume Down button to select the “Wipe data/factory reset” option and press the power button to confirm.
- Select the option “Factory data reset” and confirm by pressing the on/off button.
- To finish, select “Reboot system now” and again confirm with the power button.
Method 3: Formatting the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G off/by the buttons
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously until you see the android recovery screen.
- Then use the volume down button to highlight the “Wipe data/factory reset” option.
- Then press the power button to confirm.
- Now, select the option “Factory data reset” and confirm by pressing the on/off button.
- Finally, select “Reboot system now” and again confirm with the power button.
Method 4: formatting the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G on/by settings
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, on the home screen slide the screen upwards and tap the “ Config ” option. On the next screen, select the “ General Management ” option.
- On the general management screen, tap the “Restore” option and then tap “Restore factory default.
On the next screen, tap “Reset”. After that, click “Erase All” to start resetting the phone.
After completing the last of any of the above methods, do not take any action on the device. When you see the Welcome screen, tap “Get Started” and follow the onscreen instructions to finish setting up your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G.