See in this tutorial how to format the Samsung Galaxy M22 off the buttons. Do you need to erase all personal data to sell your phone? Or maybe because he’s not as fast as he used to be?
Formatting not only frees up space on your phone’s internal memory but will also remove any type of virus that is slowing your device down. The walkthrough is very simple to perform, just access the phone’s recovery mode and select the correct options.
But before starting, read the safety instructions below:
- Remove the Google Account associated with the phone. If you are going to use it, write down your account details (email and password).
- The battery must have enough charge to perform the procedure. For safety, it is recommended above 30%.
- Back up your files.
How to Format or Reset the Samsung Galaxy M22
1. First, completely shut down the Samsung Galaxy M22.
2. Then press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button at the same time.
3. When the Samsung Galaxy logo appears, release all the buttons and wait to enter the Android Recovery screen.
4 . On the android recovery screen, use the Volume Down button to navigate to the Wipe data/factory reset option. Now press the Power button to confirm.
5. In the next step, select the Factory data to reset option and press the Power button to confirm. All data stored on the phone will now be erased.
6. Once you return to the main menu screen, select the Reboot system now option and press the Power button to confirm.
The Samsung Galaxy M22 will reboot and in a few minutes, it will be ready to be configured again. Select and confirm your language, tap “ Get Started ” and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup.
How to restore Samsung Galaxy M22 to original settings
This procedure will reset your phone to factory default mode. That is, all data stored in the phone’s internal memory will be deleted. In order not to lose your files and contacts, send them to the SD card.
1. Access the mobile home screen, swipe the screen upwards, and tap the “ Config ” option. From the menu on the next screen, select the “ General Management ” option
2. Now, tap “ Restore ” and, on the next screen, click the “ Restore Factory Default ” option.
3. Then click on the “ Reset ” option. To finish, click on “ Delete All ”. You may need to enter the PIN or draw the password for confirmation.
After the Samsung Galaxy M22 restoration is complete, you may need to do a few things, such as setting the date and time, adding your email account, connecting to a Wi-Fi or mobile data network, and installing apps by accessing the Play Store.