Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
This tutorial is only for HTC Desire S.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To S-Off HTC Desire S :-
- Have installed the drivers for your mobile Place your HTC Desire S S-Off.
- Go to the website of Alpharevx
- Choose the version. Alpharevx to download depending on your operating system (Windows, Linux). File Alpharevx will download.
- Complete the following fields.
–HBOOT Version For your HBOOT version in Settings > Power > Disable Fastboot . Turn off your phone and turn it on by pressing Power + Volume down . Your version of HBOOT is written in the first screen that appears on white background. – Serial Number (Serial number under the battery.)
- Then press on Generate Key.
- Copy the beta key provided.
- On your phone enable USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development > check USB debugging
- Connect your phone to your computer in Load only.
- Unzip the file Alpharevx downloaded and run alpharevx.exe
- In the command window, enter the beta key provided and click OK.
- wait and Your mobile will go to S-Off