Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
- This tutorial is only for Xperia X10 Mini Pro.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Pre Requirements To Root Xperia X10 Mini Pro:-
Steps To Root Xperia X10 Mini Pro:-
- Unzip it using (winrar , izarc) and enter the directory “SuperOneClick”
- Put your phone into USB debugging mode
- Go To Settings > Applications > Development> Check USB debugging
- > Check stay enabled
- Connect your smartphone via USB cable and put it in charge mode.
- Now run SuperOneClick in administrator mode.
Click on Root and wait at least 15 seconds and hop here is done: lol:
Restart your smartphone is normally on the menu you see Superuser.