Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements to root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 XXUAMDM Jelly Bean Android 4.2 :-
Open Odin and turn off the phone to enter download mode by pressing menu+Vol down+power Button.
Connect your phone to pc . in odin the ID: COM section turning yellow and green will confirm that all drivers are installed correctly.
Click “PDA”, select the “tar” rooting XXUAMDM firmware package and click “Start” to start the firmware update When the update is successfully installed, the device be. automatically rebooted so that in about 3-4 minutes, you will see the initial screen that lets you disconnect from the computer.