[Guide] How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 Android 4.3 XXUDMJ7 Jelly Bean
Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 Android 4.3.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Pre Requirements To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 Android 4.3 XXUDMJ7 Jelly Bean:-
- Download and install the Samsung USB drivers from here.
- Download the zip-file CF Auto Root for your phone here.
- Odin3 v3.07 Download the program here.
Instructions on how to get a root-rights Galaxy Note LTE N9005 3 with firmware Android 4.3 XXUDMJ7 Jelly Bean:
Unzip all files from the backup image and save all files on the desktop. You should receive. Tar.md5 file.
- Turn off your Galaxy Note 3.
- you need to download the Galaxy Note 3 to download mode (Download Mode):
- Hold down the Volume Down, Home and Power at the same time.
- Release the buttons after you see the «Warning!», Then in the menu, you have to press Volume Up button to enter the mode Download Mode.
- Run the program on your computer, Odin.
- Connect your smartphone Galaxy Note LTE 3 to your computer via USB cable. If your computer does not recognize your phone, then you should re-install Samsung USB drivers
- Run Odin, click on PDA and Windows Explorer, locate the desired file CF-Auto-Root tar.md5. Make sure the item Re-Partition is disabled! Do not change any settings!
- Press START to begin the process of obtaining root-rights Galaxy Note 3.
- When the process is complete, the program displays a message Odin «PASS» and then the Galaxy Note 3 LTE will reboot normally.
- Disconnect the phone from the computer when finished boot animation and the home screen appears.
If using Odin you are unable to get a root-rights Galaxy Note 3 and the phone constantly reboots over and over again or any other problem, then you need to close Odin, turn off the Galaxy Note 3 from the computer, remove the battery smartphone, and after This again back in again. Now repeat the whole process from the beginning. If you re-enable to successfully complete the installation, then you should find another way to get root-rights to the Galaxy Note 3 LTE.
Note: If Odin gave me a «PASS» (ie the process recovery completed successfully), but the phone will not boot all the way by himself and completed an animation download, you will have to reset to factory default settings. This will erase all the data and contents of the system partition, but in the long run, will make Galaxy Note LTE reboot normally 3 with firmware Android 4.3.