Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Core Max SM-G5108.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
File Needed To Root Samsung Galaxy Core Max SM-G5108.
How do the root of the Samsung Galaxy Core Max SM-G5108?
- Download the two files linked above on your phone
- Install the file on the device kingroot.apk with any file manager (ES File Explorer for example)
- After installing the app, open it and allow it to obtain the rights to ROOT on your phone
- Once finished, reboot your phone
- You rotated your Samsung Galaxy Core Max SM-G5108.
- To ensure that the root has been successfully carried out and working properly, install the program and start it Root Checker. If the ROOT has been successfully executed, this program will give you a confirmation.
you have to get the root Access On Samsung Galaxy Core Max SM-G5108.
Now you are ready to install on your Android smartphone to run all those programs that require rights of ROOT. Have fun and good customization.