Guide How To Root OnePlus X
Before Root Please Install TWRP Recovery On OnePlus X.
Caution: The warranty may be void if you get root permissions on the device or install TWRP. We Aiomobilestuff not be liable for any damage that can cause the device.
- This guide is only compatible to get the root permissions on OnePlus X. Do not try to use it on any other device.
- Make sure you have TWRP installed on the device.
- Install the USB drivers on your computer to detect the device and transfer the file SuperSU on it.
- Fully charge the battery of the device.
- It is always advisable to make a full backup of the data on your smartphone.
How to get the root permissions on OnePlus X with TWRP
- Download the package from the download section SuperSU.
- Now transfer the zip file you just downloaded into the internal memory of the device. Enter the zip file where you can easily find.
- Now restart mode TWRP Recovery. To do so, turn off the device and restart it while pressing the Volume Up + Power.
- From the menu of TWRP Recovery click on Install and look for the file SuperSU you have previously transferred.
- Once located, click on it.
- Browse the enter button to proceed with the installation.
- Once installed, restart the smartphone.
At this point, once you’ve got the root permissions on OnePlus X, restarting the device, you can enjoy your OnePlus X to unlock the full potential introduced by the root. You can verify the correct execution of the procedure by installing the app Root Checker from the Play Store.