Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning :- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for LG Optimus G Pro.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
This method has been confirmed on the models listed below :-
- AT & T E980
- E985 Euro / SFR
- E986 Euro / SFR
- E988 HK
- E988 GCC
- E988 India
- E988 StarHub in Singapore United Kingdom
- E989 Israel
This method of ROOT works on value pack update for AT & T
1: Go to http://www.lg.com/us…-mobile/lg-E980 and download the drivers, install all leave before going to the next step
2: Go to 7-Zip and download the program.
3: Download the ROOT file here.
4: Un-Zip the ROOT file using 7 – Zip to a known location
5: Make sure that in developers options you have enabled USB debugging in your phone settings
6: Make sure your phone is in charge mode only
7: Connect your phone to your computer and give it about 3 minutes before proceeding to the next step to ensure that your computer can see your device
8: Open the file and run the CurrentRoot.bat
9: When he invites you to go into MTP mode, do it in the same place or is Charge only “settings -> PC connection.” let stand, at least 3 minutes! This will ensure your computer has seen your phone as an MTP device, if you rush, the ROOT will fail!
10: Now, press any key to continue
11: Once completed your phone will reboot, wait until the phone restarts and remove the device security.
You can download many applications Play Store or use SuperUser which is included with the ROOT.