Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for HTC Wildfire S.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Root HTC Wildfire S:-
- Adb Drivers From Here.
- Unlocked Bootloader You Can Use This Guide.
- ClockworkMod recovery Here.
- Download the file root.zip.
Installation Root HTC Wildfire S:-
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable mode disc player.
- Paste the file root.zip to the root of your sd card.
- Disconnect your mobile. Remove the battery and reinsert it.
- Press Power + Volume Down for a few seconds until the bootloader menu. Wait until the HBOOT loads.
- Then select Recovery. Move the cursor with the volume keys and confirm by pressing Power.
- In the recovery menu, select Install zip from sd card.
- Then select choose zip from sd card.
- Select the file root.zip in the file list and then confirm on Yes – Install root.zip
- Wait for the installation.
- At the end of the installation, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now.
- Your mobile will restart. Now your mobile has Root Access.