Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
This tutorial is only for HTC Incredible S.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Installation And Pre Requirements To Root HTC Incredible S:-
- S-off From Here.
- Download and unzip SuperOneClickv1.9.5
- Enable USB debugging on your phone in Settings >Applications > Development > check USB debugging
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB. cable
- In the file SuperOneClickv1.9.5 unzipped, run SuperOneClick.exe
- Click Root in the menu bar.
- Your phone is Rooted when the window appears with this message: “Device is rooted.
Wait until the process.