Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning :- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Gear.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Pre Requirements To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 To Android 4.1.2 XWMS1 :-
Download the required files from here you can:
Installation TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Gear :-
Installation Instructions TWWRP Recovery on Galaxy Gear:
- hold the power button until the clock appears reboot screen.
- screen appears when rebooting, press 5 times the power button to boot mode recovery.
- press the power button once on the screen menu navigation to get to the download mode.
- hold the power button for 3 seconds to select the desired option and get into download mode.
- Galaxy Gear connect to your computer and run the Odin v3.09.
- select «AP» option and select the file rekaveri that you downloaded earlier, all other options you should not touch.
- as soon as Odin recognizes the connected device, you can click on Start and wait for the end of the procedure.