[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is enable by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements Official Android 4.1.2 XWLSS rom Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 :-
Steps To Install Official Android 4.1.2 XWLSS rom Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 :-
- Turn off your phone and press menu+Power +vol down button at the same time.(to go into download mode)
- Unzip the odin 3.0.7 and start odin.
- connect your phone to pc via usb cable. ID: COM section turning yellow / green, which means that everything worked as it should.
- unzip the firmwear package.
- in odin click on PDA and select the tar file you downloaded with the firmware package.
- Then click the Start button to start the firmware update process. When the process finishes, Galaxy S2 device should reboot.
- Once you see the home screen of your phone or language preferences, you can disconnect the phone from the PC a. Now you can enjoy Official Android 4.1.2 XWLSS.
- in case you have facing boo loap then remove the battery and reinsert and follow the steps again.