[Guide] How To Install CWM On Samsung Galaxy Mini Gt S5570
Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Mini Gt S5570.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Pre Requirements Samsung Galaxy Mini Gt S5570 :-
Download the ODIN 4.38 + TASS_v1.0.ops file.
Download the file depending on your version of Android.
New version: tass-recovery-cwm.tar
For those who have already flashed with Odin, it’s the same Guide except that you select the file. Tar in PDA.
Installing ClockworkMod Recovery :-
- launch Odin 4.38
- Select TASS_v1.0.ops in ops Tab.
- Check the One package box.
- Select the file cwm.tar under One Package tab.
- Turn off your phone and press volume down+Home+Power key at the same time. (Activate the Download mode)
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
- When Odin detect your phone Click Start to start the installation.
- when odin dispaly pass disconnect you phone.
- To restart your phone into Recovery: Turn off your mobile and then press the Home + Power buttons at the same time (otherwise I advise you to install Quick boot Android from play store. [divider]