[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
This version is suitable for an international model Galaxy Note 3 c model number n900, as well as versions of the smartphone as n9005, n900s, n900w8.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that before the actual installation rekaveri need to prepare the following:
- Your PC must have installed the most recent USB-driver from Samsung
- Download and install the program from ODIN
- And he needed image file CWM , again, the most recent version
When all three of these components are ready, you can install ClockworkMod:
- 1. To start find the model number of your smartphone Galaxy Note 3 to download the appropriate version CWM. This can be done as follows: go to Settings / About phone / model number.
- 2. Then run on the computer already installed program ODIN, we find there a PDA button and click on it, respectively. Then select the image file cwm. We kindly request before that make sure that the program did not include options such as Repartition and Auto Reboot.
- 3. Now you need to restart your smartphone in Download mode.
- 4. To do this, turn off completely Galaxy Note 3, and then click on the button «Home», and the volume down and hold them in this position for a few seconds until the display shows the message «Warning!». After this is to click on the Volume Up key. If all goes well, you will safely activate mode Download mode.
- 5. The next step is to connect Galaxy Note 3 to the computer using a USB cable and install the driver for it, if it is, of course, has not been previously installed. After installing it in the program ODIN should light up LED ID: COM.
- 6. Then just press the button «Start» to ODIN, to activate the beginning of the installation rekaveri on your smart phone.
- 7. Once the flashing process is finished, you can turn off the Galaxy Note 3 and continue to use it normally.