Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy S4 i9505.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Features ROM Android 4.3 for Galaxy S4:
- Model: GT-I9505
- Country: Asia Open
- Version: Android 4.3
- Changelist: 1840064
- Build date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 23:29:05 +0000
- Product Code: OLB
- PDA: I9505XXUEMJ3
- CSC: I9505OLBEMJ2
- MODEM: I9505XXUEMJ3
WARNING This firmware:
- Delete all data on your smartphone
- Do not increment the binary counter
- Do not void your warranty
- Do not increment the counter KNOX Warranty
- Samsung i9505 Galaxy S4 Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 600
- Have installed Kies Driver or the Galaxy S4 so that your PC correctly recognizes the Smartphone
Step by Step Guide:
- Download the necessary files
- Make sure you have installed Kies or at least the Driver of your S4 so that it is correctly recognized by your PC
- Now turn off your S4
- Put it in Download Mode (Press Volume Down + Home button at the same time + Power)
- Dates confirmation with Continue (Volume Up)
- Download, unzip and open ODIN
- Connect via USB to the PC S4
- Wait ODIN recognizes the S4 (You will see the COM written in Yellow)
- Put AP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 on AP
- Put BL_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 of BL
- Put CP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 on CP
- Put CSC_OLB_I9505OLBEMJ2_1765174_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 of CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT flagged
- Click the Start button and waiting for the RESTART S4
- If you have problems with continuous reboots or crashes you have to turn off power and start your S4 in recovery mode and made all Wipe (this will erase all the data and apps on your smartphone ) and repeat the procedure from step 7.
- Finished, you have upgraded to Android 4.3 the Galaxy S4