Features ROM Android 4.3 for Galaxy Note 2:
- Model: GT-N7100
- Country: Asia Open
- Version: Android 4.3
- Changelist: 1903221
- Build date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 23:49:26 +0000
- Product Code: OLB
- PDA: N7100XXUEMJ5
- CSC: N7100OLBEMJ4
- MODEM: N7100XXUEMJ5
[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy Note2 N7100.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Install Android 4.3 Galaxy Note2 N7100 XXUEMJ5 :-
Installation Android 4.3 Galaxy Note2 N7100 XXUEMJ5 :-
- Download the necessary files
- Make sure you have installed Kies Driver or at least 2 of your notes so that it is correctly recognized by your PC
- Now turn off your Notes 2
- Put it in Download Mode (Press Volume Down + Home button at the same time + Power)
- Dates confirmation with Continue (Volume Up)
- Download, unzip ODIN and open
- Connect the USB cable to the PC 2 notes
- Wait ODIN recognizes the Notes 2 (You will see the COM written in Yellow)
- Put N7100XXUEMJ5_N7100OLBEMJ4_N7100XXUEMJ5_HOME.tar.md5 of AP
- Make sure re-partition is NOT checked.
- Click the Start button and waiting for the RESTART of Note 2
- If you have problems with continuous reboots or crashes you have to turn off power and start your Notes 2 in recovery mode and made all the wipe Wipe / factory reset (this will erase all the data and apps on your smartphone ) and repeat the procedure from step 7.
- Finished, you have upgraded to Android 4.3 the Galaxy Note 2