Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning :- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for LG Optimus LTE II F160.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Pre Requirements To Hard Reset LG Optimus LTE II F160 :-
- Install LG USB drivers from here if not already installed.
- Power off your phone.
- Press “Volume Up” + “Home” + “Power” keys. Release the “Power” key as soon as you see the “LG” logo screen but keep holding the other two keys until you get to the “LG Service” screen as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now connect your phone to any USB port on your PC and let Windows install the drivers.
- Extract the downloaded F160-Hard-Reset.zip and from inside it, run the “f160-hard-reset” batch file. Your phone will reboot twice. At first into recovery and then to your Android home screen.
- That’s it!