[Guide] How To Fix LG Note II, F200 Wifi Jelly Bean
Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for LG Note II F200.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Pre Requirements To Fix LG Note II, F200 Wifi Jelly Bean:-
- Root LG Note II – F200 – Jelly Bean
- WiFix-Manager.apk and past into LG Note II F200.
Installation Fix LG Note II, F200 Wifi Jelly Bean.
- Go to “Settings > Security” and enable “Unknown sources”.
- Open-File Manager from Android menu and tap on “Wifi–Manager.apk”. Choose “Install” when prompted.
- Go back to the Android menu and open “WiFix Manager”.
- Choose “Install WiFix”.
- In the SuperSU permission pop-up, choose “Grant”.
- Reboot your phone.
- Now you can enable WiFi and can successfully connect to any WiFi networks around you.
- That’s it.