Data ROM Android 4.3 for Galaxy Note 2:
Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
- Model: GT-N7100
- Country: Open Europe
- Version: Android 4.3
- Changelist: 1750609
- Build date: Fri, 25 Sep 2013 18:06:49 +0000
- Product Code: OXA
- PDA: N7100XXUEMI6
- CSC: N7100OXAEMI6
- MODEM: N7100XXUEMI6
Requirements To Install Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 leaked version:-
- Samsung Galaxy Note N7100 2
- Have installed Kies Driver or the Galaxy Note 2 so that your PC correctly recognizes the Smartphone
Step by Step Guide:
- Download the necessary files
- Make sure you have installed Kies Driver or at least 2 of your notes so that it is correctly recognized by your PC
- Now turn off your Notes 2
- Put it in Download Mode (Press Volume Down + Home button at the same time + Power)
- Dates confirmation with Continue (Volume Up)
- Download, unzip and open ODIN
- Connect the USB cable to the PC 2 notes
- Wait ODIN recognizes the Notes 2 (You will see the COM written in Yellow)
- Put AP_N7100XXUEM16_CP_N7100XXEM16_CSC_N7100XAEM16_BY_WVAZ_DINK.tar of AP
- Make sure re-partition is NOT flagged
- Click the Start button and waiting for the RESTART dell’Note 2
- If you have problems with continuous reboots or crashes you have to turn off power and start your Notes 2 in recovery mode and made all Wipe (this will erase all the data and apps on your smartphone ) and repeat the procedure from step 7.
- Finished, you have upgraded to Android 4.3 the Galaxy Note 2