On this page, we will provide you with the most recent version of the Google Camera app that is compatible with the Tecno Spark 9 and 9 Pro. The default camera app that comes pre-installed on all Google Pixel devices is called Google Camera.
The camera incorporates the most recent HDR+ technology, which results in an improvement in picture quality, particularly on lower- and middle-tier smartphones. The application comes with a variety of features, such as the Night Sight function, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60 frames per second video, and slow motion.
This guide will assist you in installing the Google Camera application on both the Tecno Spark 9 and the Tecno Spark 9 Pro. We would like to express our gratitude to a group of innovative and hard-working developers, including Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who are working diligently to port GCam APK files to the majority of the available devices. The Tecno Spark 9 and 9 Pro both now have a port for Google Camera installed on their respective devices.
Download Google Camera Port for Tecno Spark 9 and 9 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
Installing Google Camera on Tecno Spark 9 and Spark 9 Pro
The process of installing the Google Camera APK file is just as straightforward as the process of installing any other third-party APK file. Your device does not need to be rooted in order to accomplish this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Nevertheless, if the camera app does not function, enable Camera2api using the build.prop file. (Not on all devices)
I really hope that this guide will be of a great deal of assistance to you and that you will now have the Google Camera app successfully installed on your Tecno Spark 9 and 9 Pro device. In the event that you are having any problems, please don’t hesitate to post them in the comments section below.