POCO M5 is a new smartphone from the Chinese tech giant Xiaomi. It is one of the most affordable smartphones in its class, and it packs some impressive features for its price range. In terms of design, POCO M5 has an all-glass body with a 6.53-inch LCD display that provides excellent visuals even under bright sunlight conditions.
The device also comes with a triple rear camera setup featuring 48MP+8MP+2MP sensors along with LED flash and HDR support to capture stunning photos and videos from different angles. Moreover, it runs on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 720G processor coupled with 4GB RAM which ensures smooth multitasking performance without any lag or stuttering issues while gaming or streaming content online at high resolutions.
The Google camera, which in theory is exclusive to the Google Pixel, manages to get the most out of all its camera sensors to give you incredible results both when taking photos and when recording videos. Next, we will tell you how to download and install the GCam on your POCO M5.
Download the best GCam for POCO M5
Currently, the best and most stable versions of the GCam are those adapted by the developer BSG, which are compatible with practically all mobiles. Its most stable GCam APK is 8.4, although you can also download version 8.6 for your POCO M5, which includes some other interesting news.
Download | GCam 8.4 (BSG) APK for the POCO M5 (more stable)
Download | GCam 8.6 (BSG) APK for POCO M5 (Newest)
If you already knew these versions of the GCam for your POCO M5 and you were looking for others, we recommend you try the GCamloader app that automatically detects the best APK for your mobile. Perhaps that way you will find a newer or different APK that we did not know about at the time of writing this article.
How to install the GCam on POCO M5
As I said earlier above, below you will find out how to install the GCam POCO M5 apk. For friends who don’t know the exact installation steps, you can see them here.
- The first step you have to take is to download the Google Camera application for your POCO M5 cellphone.
- Then move the apk and XML files that you downloaded earlier to the phone’s internal storage.
- Then create a new folder with the name GCam on the phone’s internal storage, then paste the two files into this folder.
- Then in the GCam folder that you created earlier, then create a new folder again with the name Configs.
- Then move the XML file into this Configs folder,
- Then the next step is to install the GCam apk that you copied earlier into that folder.
- After a message appears saying the app is installed, then open the GCam application.
- After the application is open, then double-tap on the black area close to the shutter button icon.
- Then select Choose Config, then look for the XML file that you copied earlier to the internal storage.
- Then click the Restore button.
- First, download these configuration files onto your phone.
- Using the file manager app make a new folder and name it “GCam.”
- Now open gcam folder that we create in the last step then create one more folder and name it configs7
- move the configs7 file into the configs7 folder
- Now close the file manager and open the google camera app and tap twice on the blank area next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings given in the window and then press the restore button.
- Return to the app drawer, then launch the application once more.
Afterward, you can use the Google camera app on your POCO M5 to take photos or record videos. If you notice bugs or failures, try another APK until you find the right one.
In theory, both the GCam APK and the procedure to install it are also valid for the POCO M5s, despite the fact that this model has a different camera. Try it and then tell us!