In 2020, OnePlus splits its smartphone lineup into two categories: the Number series and the Nord series. The Number series is for people who want a budget-friendly phone that is still high quality, while the Nord series is for people who want the best phone possible. The flagship models are billed in the hundreds or thousands, while Nord gets all of the mid-range phones. The camera on your Number or Nord series phone is a really important part of it. The OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite is a phone that was just released, and it’s just like the other phones that are out there.
The Nord CE 3 Lite has a camera sensor that is similar to the one found on the Realme 10 Pro. This means that it is capable of taking photos with a high level of detail. The camera on your phone has three lenses. The first lens is a standard camera lens. The second lens is a sensor that takes pictures with more detail. And the third lens is a flash that helps you take pictures in low light. You can improve the quality of the camera on your phone by downloading the Pixel 7 camera app. You can download Google Camera for your OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite.
OnePlus uses a special type of camera technology to take photos that can capture up to 108 megapixels. The photos taken in daylight look nice. There are times when the camera does a bit too much sharpening, the video performance isn’t great since there’s no optical image stabilization, and the same can be said for the low-light photos. If you want to take better pictures with your OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite, you can install the Google Camera app. This app will help you take better pictures by providing you with helpful tips and tricks.
GCam 8.7 is a new version of Google Camera that is compatible with the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite. The app has lots of features that let you take great photos and videos. Some of these features include Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, and Google Lens. To use the Google Camera app on your OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite, you first need to download it from the Google Play store. Then, you need to install it on your phone. Once it’s installed, you can start using it to take pictures and videos.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite
The new Nord CE 3 Lite comes with support for Camera2 API, just like the other OnePlus Nord CE series phones. One of the ports on the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite is compatible with GCam cameras. The latest GCam mod, GCam 8.7, and Urnyx05’s GCam 7.3 are compatible with the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite. The app you can find here has the download link.
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
If you’re using the GCam 8.7 software on your OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite, you don’t need to make any changes. However, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 software, you can follow these instructions to get better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
How to install the Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite
As I said earlier above, below you will find out how to install the GCam OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite apk. For friends who don’t know the exact installation steps, you can see them here.
- The first step you have to take is to download the Google Camera application for your OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite cellphone.
- Then move the apk and XML files that you downloaded earlier to the phone’s internal storage.
- Then create a new folder with the name GCam on the phone’s internal storage, then paste the two files into this folder.
- Then in the GCam folder that you created earlier, then create a new folder again with the name Configs.
- Then move the XML file into this Configs folder,
- Then the next step is to install the GCam apk that you copied earlier into that folder.
- After a message appears saying the app is installed, then open the GCam application.
- After the application is open, then double-tap on the black area close to the shutter button icon.
- Then select Choose Config, then look for the XML file that you copied earlier to the internal storage.
- Then click the Restore button.
Recommended Settings Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite:
- First, download these configuration files onto your phone.
- Using the file manager app make a new folder and name it “GCam.”
- Now open the Gcam folder that we create in the last step then create one more folder and name it configs7
- move the configs7 file into the configs7 folder
- Now close the file manager and open the google camera app and tap twice on the blank area next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings given in the window and then press the restore button.
- Return to the app drawer, then launch the application once more.
Tips for Using Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite
With the Google Camera app, your OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite camera will perform much better than before. There are a few things you can do to make the most of it, so be sure to check them out!
Use Night Sight in Low-Light Conditions
With Night Sight, your photos will be of superior quality in low-light conditions. With Night Sight enabled, your photos will look their best in low-light settings.
Experiment with Astrophotography
With astrophotography, you can take beautiful shots of the night sky, including stars, constellations, and even the Milky Way. If you’re a fan of astrophotography, make sure to try out this new feature to capture stunning photos.
Use HDR+ for Improved Dynamic Range
HDR+ is a feature that allows you to take multiple exposures and combine them to create a single image with enhanced detail and range. So if you’re taking landscape shots or other scenes with varying light levels, make sure to enable HDR+ for the best results.
Adjust the Settings According to Your Needs
The Google Camera app offers a variety of settings that let you customize it to suit your needs. For example, you can fine-tune the exposure, ISO, and white balance settings to achieve the most optimal photo in any situation. Don’t miss out on all the fun with the app— experiment with the settings to find what works best for you.
Keep the Camera Steady
To get great photos with the Google Camera app, you need to keep the camera steady. To keep your photos looking their best, use a tripod or stable surface to keep the camera stable, or use the phone’s built-in stabilization feature to minimize camera shake.
- Is it safe to install the Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite?
- There is no need to worry about installing the Google Camera app on your OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite. As long as you download it from a trusted source, it is safe to do so.
- Can I use the Google Camera app on other Xiaomi devices?
- Yes, you can use the Google Camera app on other Xiaomi devices if they meet the minimum system requirements.
- Does the Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite require a lot of storage space?
- The Google Camera app is compact and doesn’t require a lot of space on your phone.
If you’re looking for an excellent tool to enhance the camera performance of your OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite, look no further than Google Camera. With advanced features like Night Sight, Astrophotography, and HDR+, you can take stunning photos in any situation. By following the tips we’ve outlined in this article, you can get the most out of the app and take your photography skills to the next level.