The Redmi K20 series phones were among the best-selling smartphones in 2019. However, for unknown reasons, Redmi does not release a successor to the K20-series in 2020 or even 2021. After a three-year-long break, Xiaomi’s spin-off Redmi launched the Redmi K50i in India. The device’s key features include the MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC, 144Hz refresh rate panel, and 64MP triple-lens camera setup.
Yes, it has a triple camera setup on the back, and the best part is that the GCam port can be sideloaded to improve performance. Download Google Camera for Redmi K50i from this page.
Google Camera for Redmi K50i [Best GCam 8.5]
The latest Redmi K-series smartphone has a 64MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro camera. Thanks to the default MIUI camera app, the device takes decent photos. It has the same app as many recently released Xiaomi and Poco phones.
It has AI mode, HDR switch, 64MP camera modes, Night Mode, beauty effects, filters, and other features. However, if you want to improve your Redmi K50i’s photography performance, you can use the Pixel 6’s Google Camera port. The Redmi K50 is compatible with the most recent version of Google Camera port – GCam 8.5 from the Pixel 6a.
Yes, the Google Camera 8.5 has Night Sight mode, Astrophotography, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and other features. Now, let’s look at how to download and install the Google Camera app on the Redmi K50i.
Download Google Camera for Redmi K50i
There are several GCam ports that work on the Redmi K50i, but I discovered three of the best ports that you can use on your Redmi K50i smartphone. There are three different GCam ports for the Redmi K50i listed below, including a GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05, a GCam 8.5 by BSG, and a GCam 8.2 by Hasli. Here are the download links; thanks to Camera2 API support out of the box, you can easily install any port on your phone.
- Download Google Camera 8.5 for Redmi K50i (MGC_8.5.300_A10_V2_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.2 for Redmi K50i (LMC8.2_R8.Final.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi K50i (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Ensure that the older version of the Gcam Mod ported app is deleted before installing the new one. There may be some issues in this beta version of Google Camera.
In order to get better results, you can apply additional settings to your camera.
- On your smartphone, first, download this configuration file.
- Make a new folder called GCam.
- Create a new folder called configs7 in the GCam folder.
- Paste the config file into the configs7 folder at this point.
- Once that’s done, you’ll be able to Take a picture by double-tapping on the black blank area next to the shutter button in Google Camera’s app
- In the box that appears, select the settings you want to restore and press the “Restore” button.
- Open the app again by returning to the app drawer.
The GCam settings in MGC 8.5.300 A10 V2 MGC.apk can be tweaked to meet your specific needs, however, this is not necessary for the app itself.
Upon completion. Start taking brilliant and wonderful pictures right away with your Motorola G82.
You May Also Like – Debloat Redmi K50i 5G: Eliminate Adware and Bloatware
If you’ve any queries, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.