iQOO Neo 6 is a popular midrange phone in India. The iQOO Neo 6’s camera is a big draw. The phone has a 64MP triple-lens camera and a 16MP selfie camera. The mid-ranger takes great photos. You can sideload the Pixel 6 camera app (GCam mod) to improve its performance. Google Camera for iQOO Neo 6 is available here.
Google Camera for iQOO Neo 6 [Best GCam 8.4]
Vivo’s offshoot iQOO’s latest Neo series phone has a 64MP Samsung GW1P OIS sensor with 4-in-1 pixel binning technology. The camera app has Night Mode, Portrait, Slo-mo, Pro Mode, Dynamic Photo, dual-view video, and other essential features. If you want better low-light and daytime photos, try the GCam app.
If you want a Google Camera for iQOO Neo 6, there are a few mods available. Google Camera 8.4 supports Night Sight and Astrophotography mode on the new mid-ranger. SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, and more are available. Here’s how to install Google Camera on iQOO Neo 6.
Download Google Camera for iQOO Neo 6
iQOO Neo 6 has many hardware and software features. The phone supports Camera2 API, so you can install Google Camera. We’ve included GCam 8.4 by BSG, 8.1 by Urnyx05, and 8.3 by BSG. Here’s the app’s download link; sideload it on your phone.
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for iQOO Neo 6 (MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for iQOO Neo 6 (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for iQOO Neo 6 [PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk] (Best Working)
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
Recommended Settings For PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk
- Open Google Camera app > Swipe down from top to open Settings > PX Mod Settings > Pixel AWB > select Pixel 3.
- Go back to PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Photo.
- Again, open PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Portrait.
- Also, enable HDR+ Enhanced for better results.