Here’s how to turn your Galaxy Watch 5 on and off using the buttons or via the settings panel. Also learn how to force the clock to restart, in case it is stuck or with a frozen screen making it impossible to access the shutdown options.
- Advertisement -
How to force restart my Galaxy Watch 5?
Use these steps if your watch is frozen and/or if it has stopped responding to any on-screen commands.
- Simultaneously press and hold the “Home” and “Back” buttons for more than 7 seconds.
- Release the 2 buttons as soon as the watch screen goes blank.
- That is all!
How to turn off Galaxy Watch 5 by pressing just one button?
You can set the watch to turn off by just pressing and holding the Home button. See how to do it by following the steps below:
- Go to the Apps screen.
- Tap “Settings” (gear icon).
- Tap on the “Advanced Features” option.
- Tap “Custom Keys”.
- Tap “Hold under Home Key”.
- Finally, select “Off Menu”.
After making this change, you will be able to power off your Galaxy Watch 5 by pressing the home button only.