The specific Galaxy Tab S7 5G SM-T978U U2 Firmware Download Package has a Stock ROM of Galaxy Tab S7 5G SM-T978U U2. This helps bypass the FRP lock and revert from the root and custom ROM.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 5G SM-T978U Binary 2 Firmware – Android 12 S – VZW – T978USQS2CVC1 – United States
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Galaxy Tab S7 5G SM-T978U U2“. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it.
Suppose you’re going to reset your phone hard and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Advantages Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
- Supported Phone: Galaxy Tab S7 5G SM-T978U U2
- Charge your mobile: You may charge no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Backup Android Phone
- Download and install the Samsung USB Driver
- Download Odin’s Latest version
Galaxy Tab S7 5G SM-T978U U2 Stock ROM Details:
SM-T978U U2 Firmware – VZW – T978USQS2CVC1 – United States:
|SM-T978U Binary 2 U2, S2, Bit 2
|Region / Country
|Android 12 s
|Operator / Carrier
|MODEM CP Version
|6.16 GB Full Files
|Android File Host
How To Install Galaxy Tab S7 5G SM-T978U U2 Stock Firmware:
Download the Odin and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the Odin Flash tool.
How To Flash Samsung Stock Firmware With ODIN
1: Download and Install the Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If a Samsung USB Driver is installed on your computer, Skip this Step.
2: Download and extract the Galaxy Tab S7 5G SM-T978U U2 Firmware files on your computer.
3: Now, Switch off your Smartphone.
4: After switching off the phone, you must boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode.
Press and hold Volume Down, Home, and Power button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
5: You can see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign in the Download mode. In this situation, you must press the Volume Up key to continue.
6: Now, Download and open Odin. Then, connect your Smartphone to the computer.
7: Once you have connected the Smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the Device and show the “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
8: Once Odin detects your Device, click the PDA button and select the Firmware.tar file.
9: Now, click the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
10: Flashing usually takes 30-50 seconds to complete on your Phone.
Once the Firmware process is completed, you can see a Green Box with a Pass written in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
Once you see the Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
The flashing process will begin and should take about 10–12 minutes. Your Device may take some time to reboot but don’t be alarmed.
When your Galaxy Tab S7 5G SM-T978U U2 finally boots up, you should run your desired firmware.
If you want to check that the correct firmware is installed, head to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Information. The firmware number is located under the “Baseband version.”
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Galaxy Tab S7 5G SM-T978U U2 Firmware“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your Device resulting from using the information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.