Galaxy Tab A7 Lite SM-T225 U1 Firmware Started rolling the new latest 2022-11-01 (November 1, 2022) security patch with build number T225XXU1AUE3. the updated Android 11 latest patch device. If you haven’t received the recent update version on your Galaxy Tab A7 Lite SM-T225 smartphone, then you can go manually to check the software update setting.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 4G SM-T225 Binary 1 Android 13 T Brazil ZTO T225XXU1CVL6
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Galaxy Tab A7 Lite SM-T225 U1. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it.
If you’re going to reset your phone hard and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Advantages Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
- Supported Phone: Galaxy Tab A7 Lite SM-T225 U1
- Charge your mobile: You may charge no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Backup Android Phone
- Download and install the Samsung USB Driver
- Download Odin’s Latest version
Galaxy Tab A7 Lite SM-T225 U1 Stock ROM Details:
SM-T225 U1 Brazil ZTO T225XXU1CVL6:
|SM-T225 Binary 1 U1, S1, Bit 1
|Region / Country
|Android 13 T
|Operator / Carrier
|Clean ZTO (no logo, carrier apps)
|AP / PDA
|Modem CP Version / Baseband
|Security Patch Level
|2022-11-01 (November 1, 2022)
Optional Download Boot.img Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
boot.img.lz4 Tab A7 Lite SM-T225 T225XXU1BVGB to root Magisk without TWR
Other Firmware Fir Galaxy Tab A7 Lite:
How To Install Galaxy Tab A7 Lite SM-T225 U1 Stock Firmware:
Download the Odin and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the Odin Flash tool.
How To Flash Samsung Stock Firmware With ODIN
1: Download and Install the Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If a Samsung USB Driver is installed on your computer, Skip this Step.
2: Download and extract the [highlight color=”yellow”]Galaxy Tab A7 Lite SM-T225 U1 Firmware[/highlight] files on your computer.
3: Now, Switch off your Smartphone.
4: After switching off the phone, you must boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode.
Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
5: You can see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign in the Download mode. In this situation, you must press the Volume Up key to continue.
6: Now, Download and open Odin. Then, connect your Smartphone to the computer.
7: Once you have connected the Smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show the “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
8: Once Odin detects your device, click the PDA button, and select the Firmware.tar file.
9: Now, click the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
10: Flashing usually takes 30-50 seconds to complete on your Phone.
Once the Firmware process is completed, you will see a Green Box with a Pass written on it in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
Once you see the Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
The flashing process will begin and should take about 10–12 minutes. Your device may take some time to reboot, but don’t be alarmed.
When your Galaxy Tab A7 Lite SM-T225 finally boots up, you should now be running your desired firmware.
If you want to check that the correct firmware is installed, head to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Information. The firmware number is located under the “Baseband version.”
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Galaxy Tab A7 Lite SM-T225 U1 Firmware“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device resulting from using the information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.
- 7 Tips to increase Samsung Galaxy battery life
- Remove the black bar from the Samsung keyboard
- Disable the camera geotag on Samsung phones
- Steps To Record The Samsung Galaxy Screen
- Fix Moisture Detected on Samsung
- Download USB Drivers for Samsung Mobiles
- KnoxPatch: LSPosed Module to Restore Samsung Knox Features