- Model SM-T335
Model Name GALAXY TAB 8.0 LTE 4
Version Android 5.1.1
Build Date 20.06.2015
Product Code AUT
Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy Tab 8.0 LTE 4.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Installing the official firmware Android 5.1.1 Lollipop T335XXU1BOF8 4 on Galaxy Tab 8.0 LTE SM-T335:
- Download the firmware XXU1BOD8 on the link.
- After downloading, extract the contents from the archive and save everything on a PC in a separate folder.
- Do not unzip tar.md5, save the file as is.
- Download Odin v3.09 on the link.
- Extract the contents of the archive.
- Turn off the Galaxy Tab, 4.
- Then Odin runs on your computer.
- Download the tablet to download mode. To do this, press and hold simultaneously the Home, volume down and power button.
- Connect the tablet with a USB cable to the computer and wait until Odin recognize the device. If the program does not recognize the tablet, you will need to reinstall the USB driver Samsung. Then again, the tablet downloads mode and connect to a PC.
- If all defined correctly, then we continue the installation. Press the AP on Odin and select the firmware file tar.md5, you downloaded and received after unzipping.
- Download the file in Odin. Make sure at the same time that the option «re-partition» disabled.
- Press Start and wait for the end of the installation Android 5.1.1 Lollipop T335XXU1BOF8 on the Galaxy Tab, 4 8.0 LTE.
- After installing the tablet will reboot normally. It may take 10-15 minutes, so do not worry.
- You will then need to enter your login/password to unlock the device.