Galaxy Tab 7.0 LTE (SM-T235) official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Model SM-T325
- Model Name TAB 7.0 LTE 4
- Android Version 5.1.1
- Country Nordic Countries / NEE
- Build Date 13.8.2015
- PDA / AP T235XXU1BOH7
- CSC T235OXA1BOH7
- Modem T235XXU1BOH7
Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy Tab 7.0 LTE (SM-T235).
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Procedure To Upgrade Galaxy Tab 7.0 LTE (SM-T235) official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Download theT235XXU1BOH7 firmware and extract the archive.
- Download the Odin extract zip. Run Odin on your computer.
- Switch off the Galaxy A5 (SM-A500F), wait for a while and press Volume down + Power + menu Button at the same time. and confirm by pressing volume up.
- Now connect your smartphone to your computer.
- We wait until Odin recognize the device.
- in Odin click the AP and select the firmware file.
- Press Start and wait for the end of the update process. If all goes well, the Galaxy Tab 7.0 LTE (SM-T235) will restart itself.