Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F Binary 17 Firmware – Android 10 Q
The specific Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F U17 Firmware Download Package comes with a Stock ROM of Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F U17 Security Patch Level 2022-03-01 (March 1, 2022). This helps you to bypass the FRP lock and revert from the root and custom ROM.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F Binary 17 Android 10 Q Portugal MEO G965FXXUHFVG4
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F U17“. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it.
If you’re going to hard reset your phone and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Advantages Of Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F U17 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- Supported Phone: Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F U17
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Backup Android Phone
- Download and install Samsung USB Driver
- Download Odin’s Latest version
Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F U17 Stock ROM Details:
|Model||SM-G965F Binary 17 U17, S17, Bit 17|
|Region / Country||Portugal|
|Android version||Android 10 Q|
|Operator / Operator / Carrier||Clean MEO (no logo, carrier apps)|
|AP / PDA||G965FXXUHFVG4|
|Modem CP Version / Baseband||G965FXXUHFVB4|
|Security Patch Level / Security||2022-03-01 (March 1, 2022)|
How To Install Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F U17 Stock Firmware:
Download the Odin and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the Odin Flash tool.
How To Flash Samsung Stock Firmware With ODIN
1: Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If Samsung USB Driver is already installed on your computer, then Skip this Step.
2: Download and extract the Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F U17 Firmware files on your computer.
3: Now, Switch off your Smartphone.
4: After switching off the phone, you need to boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode.
Press and hold Volume Down, Home, and Power button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
5: In the Download mode, you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation, you have to press the Volume Up key to continue.
6: Now, Download and open Odin. Then connect your Smartphone to the computer.
7: Once you have connected the Smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show the “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
8: Once Odin detects your device, click on the PDA button, and select the Firmware.tar file.
9: Now, click on the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
10: Flashing usually takes 30-50 seconds to complete the process on your Phone.
Once the Firmware process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
Once you see, the Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
The flashing process will begin and should take about 10–12 minutes. It may take some time for your device to reboot, but don’t be alarmed.
When your Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F U17 finally boots up, you should now be running your desired firmware.
If you want to check that the correct firmware is installed, head to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Information. The firmware number is located under the “Baseband version.”
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F U17 Firmware“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of the information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.
- 7 Tips to increase Samsung Galaxy battery life
- Remove the black bar from the Samsung keyboard
- Disable the camera geotag on Samsung phones
- Steps To Record The Samsung Galaxy Screen
- Fix Moisture Detected on Samsung
- Download USB Drivers for Samsung Mobiles
- KnoxPatch: LSPosed Module to Restore Samsung Knox Features