A Galaxy S10 SM-G973U U4 Combination File is a test mode that does not have the effect of fixing the hardware but only the test function of the operation or damage.
However, a Combination file can recover IMEI, Baseband, or some software errors but not all. By using a combination file, you will lose all features, including calls, play games, web history, and pictures. Etc.
Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973U Binary 4 Combination File Android 9 Pie – G973USQU4ATF1
Samsung combination firmware (Samsung factory binary) and Samsung official firmware are both being provided in similar file names with little difference. Samsung combination firmware is being provided for repair purposes at Samsung service and Samsung official firmware for everyday usage for Smartphone users.
The Advantages Of Combination File:
- The technician or the developer can thoroughly read and test the equipment of the device and it is considered as the service menu.
- Downgrade Your device and install software system Android version older than the current version.
- Unlock the device protection with the Google Account Google FRP.
- Fix the Root device key-DRK problem.
- Fix the problems of stopping the Samsung device in the Recovery Mode.
- Fix the problems of stopping Samsung devices in the Samsung logo.
- Fixed problems with the IMEI serial number.
- Supported Phone: Galaxy S10 SM-G973U U4
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Backup Android Phone
- Download and install the Samsung USB Driver
Galaxy S10 SM-G973U U4 Combination File Details:
SM-G973U U4 Combination File G973USQU4ATF1:
|Android 9 Pie
|June / 2020
Combination File S10 SM-G973U U4 Binary 4 Bit 4
How To Install Galaxy S10 SM-G973U U4 Combination File:
Download the Odin and Samsung USB Driver on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the Odin Flash tool.
How To Flash Samsung Combination File
1: Download and Install the Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If a Samsung USB Driver is already installed on your computer, then Skip this Step.
2: Download and extract the [highlight color=”yellow”]Galaxy S10 SM-G973U U4 Combination File[/highlight] files on your computer.
3: Now, Switch off your Smartphone.
4: After switching off the phone, you must boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode.
Press and hold the Volume Down, Home, and Power button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
5: In the Download mode, you can see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation, you must press the Volume Up key to continue.
6: Now, Download and open Odin. Then, connect your Smartphone to the computer.
7: Once you have connected the smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show the “Added” message in the lower left panel.
8: Once Odin detects your device, click the PDA button and select the Galaxy S10 SM-G973U U4 Combination File.tar file.
9: Now, click the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
10: Flashing usually takes 30-50 seconds to complete on your Phone.
Once the Combination File process is completed, you will see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
Once you see the Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Galaxy S10 SM-G973U U4 Combination File“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device resulting from using the information in this guide.
- Before flashing, the Combination File on Galaxy S10 SM-G973U must have a 70–80% charge.