Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note
You can now check to update the latest update directly on your Galaxy S3 Mini on phone setting then firmware update. Other than that, you also can check to update by using your computer by connect to synch your phone to computer via Samsung Kies software application. But, if your Galaxy S3 Mini is running custom ROM, then you have to manually download the official firmware I8190NXXAMG4 and manually flash into your phone via odin. Before you proceed to manually flash the firmware into your Galaxy S 3 Mini , please understand that this update method has the risk to break your phone. Most important that you need to know that manually flash or modified Galaxy S 3 Mini firmware will void the phones warranty.
Galaxy S3 Mini Official Firmware I8190NXXAMG4 Flash With Odin Pre Requirements :-
- Download Odin3-v1.85.zip
- Download I8190NXXAMG4 Firmware for Galaxy S 3 Mini
- Install Usb Drivers On Pc For Here
Installation Galaxy S3 Mini Official Firmware I8190NXXAMG4
1. Unzip the firmware file that you downloaded in the previous step. After unpacking, you get either one. tar /. tar.md5 file or you will get a few files. Don,t warry if there is only onle file
2. Unzip Odin, to get the “Odin.exe” file.
3. Turn off the device.
4. Now go into download mode.
5. Now run Odin.exe as administrator
6. Now connect your phone to the computer using the USB-cable. A message appears in the lower left corner of ODIN, saying “Added!».
7. Select the files in ODIN.
Click the PDA button and select the “. Tar.md5” file here (required)
Click the Phone button and select the file with a “modem” in its name ( add it if you have this file in the firmware folder )
Click CSC button and select a file with the extension “CSC” in its name ( add it if you have this file in the firmware folder )
Click PIT button and choose “. Pit” file ( add it if you have this file in the firmware folder )
8. On the ODIN, make sure that selected only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. By default, it should be so. don,t select Re-Partition option.
9. Double check everything that we talked about above. Now, if you’ve seen all the orders, click the Start button to begin the firmware.
10. Once the installation is complete, your phone will reboot and you will soon see a PASS message with a green background top of ODIN. Now you can unplug the USB-cable disconnect the device from the computer.