Galaxy A13 5G SM-A136B Binary 2 Firmware – Android 13 T
The Samsung Galaxy A13 5G is an exciting new device that offers users a great way to stay connected. It features the latest technology and hardware, including a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, octa-core processor, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage space for all your music and photos.
The device also comes with dual rear cameras for capturing stunning images plus an impressive 5000mAh battery which will last you through the day without needing to be recharged too often. With its sleek design, powerful specs, and affordable price tag it’s no surprise why this phone has been so popular since its launch in 2021!
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G SM-A136B Binary 2 Android 13 T Portugal MEO A136BXXS2BWA1
The specific Galaxy A13 5G SM-A136B U2 Firmware Download Package comes with a Stock ROM of Galaxy A13 5G SM-A136B U2 2023-01-01 (January 1, 2023) Security Patch Level. This helps you to bypass the FRP lock and revert from the root and custom ROM.
Benefits of Updating Firmware
Updating firmware can be a daunting task for many companies, but it is essential to keep up with the latest technology and ensure that their systems are running smoothly. Firmware updates provide multiple benefits for businesses, from improved security to enhanced performance. By taking advantage of these advantages, firms can stay competitive in today’s marketplace and better serve their customers.
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Galaxy A13 5G SM-A136B U2. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it.
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- Supported Phone: Galaxy A13 5G SM-A136B U2
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Backup Android Phone
- Download and install Samsung USB Driver
- Download Odin’s Latest version
How To Install Galaxy A13 5G SM-A136B U2 Stock Firmware:
Download Galaxy A13 5G SM-A136B U2 Latest Firmware:
|Model||SM-A136B Binary 2 U2, S2, Bit 2|
|Region / Country||Portugal|
|Android version||Android 13 T|
|Operator / Carrier||Clean MEO (no logo, carrier apps)|
|AP / PDA||A136BXXS2BWA1|
|Modem CP Version / Baseband||A136BXXU2BVK3|
|Security Patch Level||2023-01-01 (January 1, 2023)|
Download the Odin and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the Odin Flash tool.
How To Flash Samsung Stock Firmware With ODIN
1: Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If Samsung USB Driver is already installed on your computer, then Skip this Step.
2: Download and extract the Galaxy A13 5G SM-A136B U2 Firmware files on your computer.
3: Now, Switch off your Smartphone.
4: After switching off the phone, you need to boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode.
Press and hold Volume Down, Home, and Power button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
5: In the Download mode, you will see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation, you must press the Volume Up key to continue.
6: Now, Download and open Odin. Then connect your Smartphone to the computer.
7: Once you have connected the Smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show the “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
8: Once Odin detects your device, click on the PDA button, and select the Firmware.tar file.
9: Now, click on the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
10: Flashing usually takes 30-50 seconds to complete the process on your Phone.
Once the Firmware process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
Once you see, the Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
The flashing process will begin and should take about 10–12 minutes. Your device may take some time to reboot, but don’t be alarmed.
When your Galaxy A13 5G SM-A136B U2 finally boots up, you should now be running your desired firmware.
If you want to check that the correct firmware is installed, head to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Information. The firmware number is located under the “Baseband version.”
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Galaxy A13 5G SM-A136B U2 Firmware“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of the information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.
- 7 Tips to increase Samsung Galaxy battery life
- Remove the black bar from the Samsung keyboard
- Disable the camera geotag on Samsung phones
- Steps To Record The Samsung Galaxy Screen
- Fix Moisture Detected on Samsung
- Download USB Drivers for Samsung Mobiles
- 10 Ways to Bypass Forgotten Account on Samsung [ByPass FRP]