How to Flash Firmware on Fly IQ4560 Plus:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Fly IQ4560 Plus. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Fly IQ4560 Plus.
Sp Flash Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or flash MTK Android Smartphone or tablet. Sp Flash Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom Firmware on Media Tek Devices which comes in .zip Format. To use Smartphone Flashing tool with Fly IQ4560 Plus you first need to properly install the latest Vcom USB Drivers for Fly IQ4560 Plus.
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Fly IQ4560 Plus is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Fly IQ4560 Plus, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Fly IQ4560 Plus through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your Fly IQ4560 Plus device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Fly IQ4560 Plus
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
|Download||ROM 2 – Fly IQ4560 Plus – Update V1.6|
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on
Fly IQ4560 Plus:
- Supported Phone: Fly IQ4560 Plus
Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Fly IQ4560 Plus Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks!
It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.