This specific Firmware Download Package For Uniscope US920G comes with a Stock ROM of Uniscope US920G. USB drivers, Flash tool for Installing the firmware and a brief guide.
To help you in installing the Uniscope US920G Stock Firmware.
Uniscope US920G Firmware is a set of programs and software installed on the ROM.
It also is known as Uniscope US920G Flash File and Uniscope US920G Stock ROM.
That firmware update is only for Uniscope US920G.
Don’t try to install that firmware on other models of MTK Android devices that can destroy your phone.
We use the Sp flash tool for this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Uniscope US920G. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Uniscope US920G.
The Advantages Of Uniscope US920G Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Uniscope US920G is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Uniscope US920G, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Uniscope US920G through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your Uniscope US920G device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Uniscope Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Uniscope US920G Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported||Uniscope US920G|
|Tool Supported||SP Flash Tool|
|Download||Uniscope US920G_MT6577_20150309.rar Password|
Pre-requirements to Install Uniscope US920G Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Uniscope US920G
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Uniscope US920G Backup:
- First Create a copy of your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Second Make a duplicate of current Uniscope US920G Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Third backup Uniscope US920G IMEI NVRAM
Download Uniscope US920G Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Uniscope US920G Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Uniscope US920G VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Uniscope US920G Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Uniscope US920G must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Uniscope US920G Firmware:
1. Download Uniscope US920G Firmware zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Uniscope US920G USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Uniscope US920G smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Uniscope US920G Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed Uniscope US920G stock ROM on your Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow Detailed Instruction Uniscope US920G Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.