Welcome To all in one thread for Uniscope U966 in this post I will share all kinds of Uniscope U966 Firmware With you. Like Ota software update fastboot ROM And QFIL flash tool. So keep in touch and stay updated with your Uniscope U966 software upgrade.
How To Flash Uniscope U966 Stock ROM:
“Uniscope U966 Firmware” is the software that is provided by the vendor, or You may say that the software. Which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is [highlight color=”yellow”]Uniscope U966 Stock Rom.[/highlight]
The other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per their desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.
Pre-requirements to Install Uniscope U966 Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: Uniscope U966
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Take Uniscope U966 Full Backup
Before going to install Uniscope U966 stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
- Download Uniscope U966 Flash Tool And Drivers:
- A. Download and install Uniscope U966 Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
- These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by Qualcomm chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
- B. We use the QFIL QPST Flash Tool for as Uniscope U966 Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of Qualcomm phones.
Instructions to Flash Uniscope U966 Stock ROM:
1. Download and install the driver and tool above. Then launch the QFIL tool.
2. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY, and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer.
3. On the QFIL tool, select the files, in turn, select the files in the WW_ZS670KS_18.104.22.168_MR0.1_20200831_release-user.raw ROM folder.
4. After clicking Download, wait for the flash process to finish, the time is about 5-10.
5: During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically.
6. Once flashing is completed, Close the Qfil Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer.
- Congratulations, You have successfully installed Stock ROM using the QFIL Flash tool.
Follow Detailed Instruction Firmware Flashing With Qfil Flash Tool.
Uniscope U966 Firmware Details:
|Gapps: Included||No Root|
|Device Supported: Uniscope U966||No Twrp And Nand Backup|
|Tool Supported: QPST Tool – QFIL||No Customization And Over cloaking|
|Soc: Qualcomm||No ADB Ad Block|
|Os: Android 10||Pre-installed OEM apps|